More than 17.000 jumps made. 18 years jumping with you!
Prices and booking
|Following jumps made the same day||€15/P.P.|
|Video with professional quality camera GOPRO||€10/Video|
|Cold beer, Coca cola or water.||€1/Ud.|
The activity is paid by card or Paypal, or if applicable, indicating the codes of the vouchers that have already been given to you. To make a reservation click here.
The price does not include transportation to the bridge. It is also possible to get to the bridge by public transportation, for further information click here.
For an extra 10 € you can record your jump with a professional camera GOPRO. Watch our promotional video here. On the next Tuesday, we will send you an email to download your videos.
You can also take a kayak around the reservoir. The starting point is next to the bridge. Rent your double kayak from € 20 / hour = € 10 per person. Further info.
Calendar, schedules and meeting point
We organize activities of bungee jumping in Seville, in the town of Aznalcóllar, every Sunday of the year. You can book up to 24 hours in advance. We always have available spots. There is no minimum group size.
We meet the participants between 10:00 and 15:00. Book in our application and choose the day and time that best suits you.
We meet directly on the bridge where we have the activity: “Puente del Madroñalejo” near Aznalcóllar (Sevilla). Click on the link to get to the spot where we jump with your smartphone click here.
Description of the activity
After giving some instructions about procedures and safety you will be ready to jump.
We have installed two bungee lines on the bridge, next to each other, so it is possible to jump simultaneously with your friend or partner. After the jump you can be picked up by a boat and be taken to shore or in Summer and Spring, if you wish, you can go straight into the water!
Depending on the level of the water and the season of the year, the height may range from 20 to 25 meters (60 to 75 ft).
If you have some friends or family who want to come with you just to see your jump, or if they are thinking to leap as well but they are not sure, they are more than welcome join us on the bridge. If some of them finally decide to jump, we can accommodate them the same day without prior reservation, it just needs to be communicated to the staff.
During the activity and while you wait your turn to jump, you can be sunbathing or swimming in the lake. After the jump, you can celebrate it with a cold beer, Coca Cola or water (1 € each).
All gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If you are not satisfied with your card we will refund your purchase within 30 days after buying.
Get your gift cards here
Kayak tour: all year long we offer a rental service for double kayaks. The Agrio Reservoir is an ideal place to take a nice kayak ride through nature accompanied by your friend or couple. Our kayaks are very stable and easy to handle, perfect for people without experience. Further info
Hiking: from the bridge where we jump starts a beautiful marked path that passing through an abandoned shepherd’s hut takes us to the top of the Cerro del Águila, from where we will have spectacular views of the Sierra, the Agrio Reservoir and the town of Aznalcóllar. Further info
Liana: From May to September you can enjoy our liana for free. Throw yourself into the water as tarzan!
Picnic: By the bridge enjoy your own picnic on the shore of the reservoir. There is also a barbecue area just 1 mile from the bridge.
Bath / Sunbathing: From April to September swim in the lake with your friends and get tan without having to go to the beach!
Tapas: two good alternatives in the town of Aznalcóllar: Casa_Roberto, bar with homemade food, ice creams, desserts, coffee, drinks, terrace in the sun on the main street, at popular prices. Another good alternative is Bodega_Ramón, specialists in grilled meats and homemade stews; wines, drinks, homemade desserts and coffee. Rustic decoration.
Visit the solar plant “Solúcar”: a world leader in solar power situated 10 km. south of Aznalcóllar. Learn more here
Requirements to participate
In order to perform the activity of bungee jumping with us you must be between 12 and 60 years old and weigh between 40 kg (90 lbs) and 100 kg (220 lbs).
Bungee jumping is not recommended for people suffering from asthma, epilepsy, cardio/respiratory disorder, hypertension, or skeletal, joint or ligament problems or conditions. Women who are pregnant or suspect they are pregnant, and people who have consumed alcohol, must not engage in bungee jumping.
What is included in the activity?
UIAA and CE certified harness and rope.
Kayak and boat support.
Liability and accident insurance (Hübener with Policy No. CLWACC-TA-1001-09-00442), according to Regional Decree 20/2002, of Active Tourism.
What we recommend to bring?
Sportswear. If you wear street clothing there is no inconvenience whatsoever. In summer and spring time if you want to go to the water after jumping instead of being picked up by the boat, bring your swimsuit and flip flops. In winter you will have to bring warm clothing.
Camera / video.
Of course your friends!
We are very concerned for safety. Please! To keep an impeccable safety record your help is needed:
- Once the guide puts on your harness, it is MANDATORY to wait on the pedestrian area of the bridge until further instructions. The guide will then get the ropes ready. Once the guide communicates to you, in a clear and unmistakable manner that it is safe, you will need to cross the railing to access the jump point. You will proceed to jump ONLY when the guide informs you in a clear and unmistakable manner.
- Always jump without glasses or any objects in your pockets.
- If you want to do the jump in the form of a dive, you must jump decisively forward avoiding the edge of the bridge. This way of jumping is not recommended for people suffering from previous problems related to dislocations or problems with bones and muscles, especially in your shoulders and back.
- You must always jump decisively getting away from the edge of the bridge.
- The bridge where the activity is held is open to traffic. Attention should be paid every time you cross it.
- Never put any objects within 1.5 meters of the bridge railing, at the risk of falling objects. Special attention is needed with cans and bottles.
- If you want to go into water after the jump and not be picked up by our boat, you must know how to swim properly and be in a good general health. You must remember that swimming in the lake is an added risk to the activity of bungee jumping for the possibility of an accident or even death by drowning or by the risk of hitting any floating objects that are not anticipated. It is important to add that the water temperature may be much lower than the outside temperature, so you may be at risk of hydrocution.
- It is absolutely forbidden to jump from the bridge without using the rope and harness properly prepared by our team.
- People who have consumed alcohol, or are under the influence of any illegal drug, must not engage in bungee jumping.